I have to make a separate post on this...Yesterday morning I got a phone call from one of my liberal loon friends. She was sooo happy that President Obama had signed a decree closing Gitmo in the next year. Here's what happened:
Liberal Loon: "Darling, (she calls everyone Darling) I am so overjoyed that Gitmo will finally be closed! What a wonderful thing to do. It was nothing but a concentration camp!"
Now, you have to realize she called me early, and I hadn't had my first cup of coffee of the day, and I am known to be on the cantankerous side until I have said cup of coffee in me, so without apology...here's a continuation of what happened when she said that to me:
Me: "You have got to be absolutely f****** kidding me! You call Gitmo a concentration camp? NOT EVEN CLOSE! It's insulting to those who were in real concentration camps! Those detainees have their prayer rugs facing mecca and they can pray all day long if they want to. They're allowed to wear their turbans (even though it would be a good hiding place for a makeshift weapon). Most of them don't eat pork so they have alternative food choices, and they eat three times a day. Where the hell do you make such a comparison???? ARE YOU F******NUTS?? That is undoubtedly the most asinine thing you have ever said to me."
Liberal Loon: An intake of breath and silence....
Me: "And furthermore, where will they go? Not even their own countries want them! Maybe you'd like to take that hairy ass ape Sheik Kahlid (the one who masterminded 9/11) and invite him to live with you? Now that would be just and fair."
Liberal Loon: (Finally catches her breath...and says, "Well Darling....."
Me: "Don't Darling me. That's the dumbest thing I ever heard coming out of your mouth. Don't start with me. I have to go and MAKE SOME COFFEE and TRY to calm down...."
So I hung up and made my coffee....and was irritated all day. I can't believe how stupid some people can be. Oh, she called again this morning and we never mentioned Gitmo at all. Like it never happened......She and I never talk politics because her ideas are so left wing and you know I'm at the other end...I think she'll think twice before she hits me out of the blue like that again.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The lib made you cranky? We're in for a bumpy ride. Need to seitch to something with Proof on the label. Take care Terry
ReplyDeleteExcuse my type, see now she got me so upset I can't spell
ReplyDeleteOne thing we know for sure...turning the "Dirty 30" loose only to have them clog up the American court systems with their ACLU lawyers nearby fighting for their "rights"... is LUNACY. Instead, they should start a "Terrorist Adoption Program". Let them have a lottery drawing for all the lefties who wanted Gitmo closed. The winners each get to take home a Terrorist of their choice to feed, clothe, etc. for the rest of his life and let's see how THAT turns out!!!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about this and I think we ought to send them to San Francisco--Alcatraz- and let Nancy Pelosi take care of them! All in favor-email me:-)
ReplyDelete